Thank you for your interest in Riverbanks' education programs!
Please select the adventure of your choice from the red drop-down menu above. To maximize your education program registration experience, please follow the tips below.
- To ensure you receive the member price when registering for an education program, please enter the email address that the membership office has on file as your username and your member number as your password (You can find your member number on your renewal notice or on your "old" member card not the new plastic card). Do NOT create a new Login if you are a current member.
- If you are not a member of Riverbanks, please create a NEW Login and Password. We recommend using your email address as your username.
- When registering a child or someone other than yourself for an education program, login, enter the number of tickets you would like as well as purchase any desired extras, then be sure to SELECT the participant or attendee name that will be attending the education program (child or family member attending) from the drop-down menu.
- If the attendee name you need is not listed, please select “Add New Attendee” and fill in ALL of the information fields listed. You will only need to do this once unless you have a change. The system will keep record of your information for future purchases.
- Attention camp parents, if you are registering for Zoo Camp and you fill out ALL of the information fields listed, then you will not need to submit a “Medical Consent Form” for any future camps you attend.
- If you or the attendees have a change in status, address, contact information, or medical information, you can change or update this information the next time you register for a program.